Who Am I- Tammy
Who Am I?
1. Name: Tammy
2. A little history: I have been in eye care since the late 1980’s and have been working at PRC since the beginning. I am originally from California, but have called Hawaii my home since 2002. I have two amazing children- Miranda and Jack.
3. What do you do in your free time?: I love to explore new eateries and travel. I spend all of my free time sewing and longboard surfing in Waikiki. I am working on my successful transition to an empty nest.
4. What do you do for PRC?: I am the administrator- I oversee staffing (hiring, discipline, firing, training), HR, payroll, accounts payable & receivable, marketing, compliance and everything else other than seeing patients
5. How long have you been working at PRC?: 10 years
6. What is your favorite thing about PRC?: Because I have been with PRC since before our doors opened on 08/02/2009, I love seeing it’s growth and transformation. While we experience growing pains and trying to find the ideal mix of staff members, I am always amazed at how the practice has grown. In just ten short years we have gone from 2 employees to ten amazing employees. And now you will get to meet each and every special person whom we call our PRC Ohana. Stay tuned! Enjoy!