Who Am I- Noah
- Name: Noah
- A little history: I was born and raised in Hawaii. I graduated from Campbell High School in 2014 and Hawaii Medical College in 2018.
- What do you do in your free time: In my free time, I like to play basketball, videogames, and swim at the beach.
- What do you do for PRC: I am a patient coordinator for PRC. I help check in and check out patients for their appointments. I also help schedule surgeries, and get authorizations for the patients that need procedures done.
- How long have you been working at PRC: Just over a year
- What is your favorite thing about PRC: My favorite thing about PRC is helping people and being part of a great team.