Who Am I- Dr Tafoya
Who Am I?
- Name: Mark E Tafoya, OD, MD
- A little history: I went to Optometry school first. I later went to Medical school, Ophthalmology residency and Vitreoretinal fellowship. I have been interested in eyes since elementary school. I started on Oahu at Kaiser then opened my own practice- Pacific Retina CareSM
- What do you do in your free time?: I enjoy spending time with my family and gardening.
- What do you do for PRC?: I take care of my patients the best I can and help train my staff.
- How long have you been working at PRC?: 10 years
- What is your favorite thing about PRC?: 1. I am able to see and treat patients with a variety of retinal conditions. 2. My patients are terrific. 3. I have a good staff, especially my administrator :). 4. My amazing Navilas Navigated Laser.