Who Am I- Ashley
Who Am I?
- Name: Ashley
- A little history: I graduated from the Medical Assistant Program at Estrella Community College in Arizona and I have been in the medical field for 10 years.
- What do you do in your free time: I enjoy trying new food, seeing new places and spending time with my family.
- What do you do for PRC: I am the back office head tech. I do full work ups of patients (taking history, dilating, taking eye pressure), diagnostic testing, assisting doctor with scribing and procedures.
- How long have you been working at PRC: 5 years
- What is your favorite thing about PRC: My favorite thing about PRC is that I’m constantly being challenged and learning something new. I also love seeing how happy and thankful patients are when they get their vision back.